geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Treimann <kctre...@ncsu.edu>
Subject Re: Trying to implement GShell ssh command (jira issue GSHELL-16)
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 04:03:59 GMT
Jason,

Looks like it's having trouble finding JSch.  I added jsch-0.1.36.jar to
the Maven repository using mvn install:install-file, and added a
dependency to pom.xml for each of gshell-remote-client and
gshell-remote-common where it's used (it wouldn't even build until I had
done this).  What did I miss?

Here's the stack trace in case there's anything I didn't see:

treimann@daffy.local:/> ssh tcp://192.168.1.13:3000
INFO  DefaultCommandExecutor    [main] Executing (String): ssh
tcp://192.168.1.13:3000
DEBUG DefaultCommandLineBuilder [main] CommandLine
(org.apache.geronimo.gshell.parser.ASTCommandLine)
DEBUG DefaultCommandLineBuilder [main]  Expression
(org.apache.geronimo.gshell.parser.ASTExpression)
DEBUG DefaultCommandLineBuilder [main]   PlainString( ssh )
(org.apache.geronimo.gshell.parser.ASTPlainString)
DEBUG DefaultCommandLineBuilder [main]   PlainString(
tcp://192.168.1.13:3000 ) (org.apache.geronimo.gshell.parser.ASTPlainString)
INFO  DefaultCommandExecutor    [main] Executing (ssh):
[tcp://192.168.1.13:3000]
DEBUG DefaultLayoutManager      [main] Searching for command for path: ssh
DEBUG PlexusCommandWrapper      [main] Child container realm:
gshell:fbf112fb-ba13-49ee-8221-17608088e507
ERROR ComponentLookupException: Unable to lookup component
'org.apache.geronimo.gshell.command.Command', it could not be created
DEBUG DefaultShell              [main]
org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:
Unable to lookup component 'org.apache.geronimo.gshell.command.Command',
it could not be created
org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:
Unable to lookup component 'org.apache.geronimo.gshell.command.Command',
it could not be created
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultComponentLookupManager.lookup(DefaultComponentLookupManager.java:151)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:500)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultComponentLookupManager.lookup(DefaultComponentLookupManager.java:133)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultComponentLookupManager.lookup(DefaultComponentLookupManager.java:91)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:549)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:543)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.plugin.PlexusCommandWrapper.execute(PlexusCommandWrapper.java:66)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.DefaultCommandExecutor.execute(DefaultCommandExecutor.java:128)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.ExecutingVisitor.visit(ExecutingVisitor.java:96)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.parser.ASTExpression.jjtAccept(ASTExpression.java:17)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.parser.SimpleNode.childrenAccept(SimpleNode.java:57)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.ExecutingVisitor.visit(ExecutingVisitor.java:79)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.parser.ASTCommandLine.jjtAccept(ASTCommandLine.java:17)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.DefaultCommandLineBuilder$1.execute(DefaultCommandLineBuilder.java:95)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.DefaultCommandExecutor.execute(DefaultCommandExecutor.java:72)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.DefaultShell.execute(DefaultShell.java:120)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.DefaultShell$1.execute(DefaultShell.java:152)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.console.Console.work(Console.java:187)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.console.Console.run(Console.java:128)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.console.JLineConsole.run(JLineConsole.java:68)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.DefaultShell.run(DefaultShell.java:213)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.GShell.run(GShell.java:156)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.cli.Main.boot(Main.java:247)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.cli.Main.main(Main.java:264)
        at
        at
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:408)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:351)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.bootstrap.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:59)
Caused by:
org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.ComponentInstantiationException:
Could not instantiate component: role:
'org.apache.geronimo.gshell.command.Command', implementation:
'org.apache.geronimo.gshell.remote.client.SshCommand', role hint: 'ssh'
realm: gshell:fbf112fb-ba13-49ee-8221-17608088e507
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.makeException(JavaComponentFactory.java:113)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.newInstance(JavaComponentFactory.java:87)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createComponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:239)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createComponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:128)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.PerLookupComponentManager.getComponent(PerLookupComponentManager.java:40)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultComponentLookupManager.lookup(DefaultComponentLookupManager.java:147)
        ... 32 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jcraft/jsch/UserInfo
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2328)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.newInstance(JavaComponentFactory.java:66)
        ... 36 more
treimann@daffy.local:/>

Thanks,
-Ken