geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.1 Release
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 16:45:28 GMT
Agreed, we seem to have enough new stuff to call for a release.

Here is a list trying to consolidate these new functions/improvements

- GShell
- Console enhancements (dep plan generation, grouping/collapsing?)
- Monitoring
- Plugin infrastructure
- Pluggable console
- Security
- Configuration (config.xml, config-subst, etc)
- Deployment plans
- Tooling
- ...?

We will also need a whole new set of documentation to cover these in GMOxDOC21.

Anybody in desperate need for contributing docs for these features? ;-) it will be very much
appreciated.

Cheers!
Hernan