geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can we deal generically with container specific jsr77 statistics?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:10:23 GMT

--- "Erik B. Craig" <ginemesis@gmail.com> wrote:

 say, openEJB or somesuch
> would also
> reside here rather than within our openEJB package? If so, how would
> this
> all play into the pluggable server/framework design?

    Since these classes ONLY depend on management classes and not on
openEJB or somesuch, it does not affect the pluggable server/framework
design. I do not think we are planning to strip down classes from
g-management to cater to pluggable framework and add classes as we
upgrade to a higher assembly.

Thanks
Anita