geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject In G2.0.1, deployment failure of an EJB jar is not cleaning up config directory
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:06:33 GMT
In Geronimo 2.0.1, I am noticing that a deployment failure of an EJB jar is
leaving behind the config directory created during deployment.  The code in
EARConfigBuilder looks ok, but I am observing some strange behavior.  Though
line 576: getBuilder(module).initContext(earContext, module, cl) is
resulting in a DeploymentException, control is not getting transferred to
the corresponding catch block at line 639.  This problem is not observed
with G 2.0.2.

++Vamsi