geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <>
Subject Re: problems when deploy ejb in eclipse
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 08:27:27 GMT
On 11/6/07, beyondjusitn <> wrote:

> I setup a app server on a machine, say A. And I test it, it works fine.
> In eclipse I install the server environment, apache Geronimo v2.0. The steps
> are as follows.

Could you tell us about the versions you're working with? Without
Eclipse, the plugin and Geronimo versions it's nearly impossible to
work it out.

BTW, I think you'd be better off sending the question to the mailing list as that's the place where
Geronimo users share their experiences and help each other (they see
things a mere committer sometimes couldn't even notice ;-)).

Jacek Laskowski

View raw message