geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From togo <jaraizt...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Netbeans plugin
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 22:37:12 GMT

Hi Jacek,

To speed up my understanding of the repository I would like to know if
you've got a small howto of the plugin with basical things like how to
install and use it and so on.

I also would like to know is you have got a roadmap of the project to know
what is done and which are the next steeps to investigate.

Best regards.
Josu.