geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 dependencies on SNAPSHOTs
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:36:50 GMT

I started release discussion on dev@openejb, over the weekend.

> Pluto                      1.2.0-SNAPSHOT

Has anybody pinged their list?

> geronimo-jaspi_1.0_spec    1.0-SNAPSHOT

Do we have any real uses of jaspi? Perhaps we should move jaspi out to
post-2.1?

> geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail 1.3-SNAPSHOT

Rick, are we ready to start release proceedings?

> commons-dbcp               1.3-SNAPSHOT

This looks like an openejb server dependency (i.e. not a container
dependency). Why would we need it?

> yoko                       1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

Rick, do we need a new yoko version? Or reuse the version used by G
2.0.x?

> myfaces                    1.2.1-SNAPSHOT

Has anybody pinged their list?

> gshell                     1.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT

Given early stages of gshell development, we may want to release this
concurrent with a 2.1 release...

> jspc_compiler_tomcat6      2.0-SNAPSHOT

I think this should be "2.0-alpha-1" looks like only half of an update
was merged from branches/2.0.

--kevan