Tim,

Sorry for the delay on this, but I just caught an issue on the site...
Under the
"Daily Drivers" for J2G
Unofficial daily drivers are available for download here.
The URL points to the eclipse plugins directory at http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/ rather than the j2g section at
http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/j2g/unstable/.

In addition to this, the version up there for j2g is horribly dated, and not functional to the best of my knowledge. There is currently one attached to the wiki that could be uploaded in place, if you have sufficient access to do so (I am unfamiliar)
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/62470/j2g-conversion-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

Thanks