matt... just did an initial look. just a few comments for now...

- were there funcational/load issues with the daytrader 1.2 numbers that were omitted?
- was really surprised by the slow down in the web container primitives (probably has to do with the spec upgrade) and the jump in direct mode performance
- thanks for the kudos in the acknowledgements
- yes, we need to tag 1.2 and 2.0 so we can start the next turn of the crank on 2.X

chris

I've been noodling on this for a bit and wanted to give y'all a
gander at what I have for the performance report at this point.  This
is based on 2.0.2 and uses DayTrader 2.0.  There are a few numbers
that are missing.  I originally had planned on not producing them but
the charts look odd with the missing numbers.  It includes a
comparison of 1.1.1 and 2.0.2 using DayTrader 1.2 and 2.0.  Heh, we
need to release those monsters.

This should be considered an alpha release but will move quickly to
final by the end of the week :)

Please provide your feedback on content, what's interesting, not, etc.

Thanks for taking a few minutes to look at the draft.

Look at http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/performance/geronimo/2.0/
Geronimo2.0.2PerformanceReport-v01draft.pdf

Thanks

--
"I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." - Tyler Durden