geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Piyush Agarwal" <pvagar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft of 2.0.2 Performance Report
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:25:25 GMT
Hi Matt,

Page 9 mentions -
SO F T WA R E
Operating System:
SuSE Enterprise Linux Enterprise SP1
2.6.16.46-0.4-smp #1 SMP Mon Apr 2 17:59:08 UTC
2007 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
The OS version is missing "SuSE Enterprise Linux Enterprise 10 SP1"

As for JIBE, If you have the .log files which go with the xml files its easy
as they have the complete JIBE output captured verbatim which you can copy
paste in the report. I dont know any automated way of getting the numbers
from the XML... seems it does summarize the run at the end of then file
under the <HTTP_summary> tag.