geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PLEASE read before you commit]: Restructuring trunk in SVN !!!
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:10:57 GMT
GERONIMO-3565 has now checked in the new restructured trunk  into svn.

The default profile will build the new trunk pieces.

The -Dstage=former profile will build the old trunk pieces.

Let's closely monitor the automated builds, testsuites and TCK results.

If everything is going smoothly, I shall remove the old trunk pieces
by eod, Thursday, Nov 1 2007.

Cheers
Prasad