geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Make <useMavenDependencies> default true ?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:07:40 GMT
So in summary, do we keep the lists mutually exclusive ? Paul, do you
still see a need for a merge/override option ?

If so, I'll slowly deprecate the <useMavenDependency> option. Since
almost all configs have now been converted to plugins, I think it is
time we used the maven dependencies as default anyways. The presence
of any dependencies in the c-m-p configuration will make the c-m-p use
those deps only and exclude all maven deps.

Cheers
Prasad