geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Viet Nguyen" <vhng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jetty Connector Statistics?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:49:25 GMT
After digging into Jetty's code for more information on how
AbstractConnectors work, I found out that the statistics do not change
unless the connection is closed. The only instances in their code where any
of the statistics change are in statsReset(), connectionOpened(), and
connectionClosed(). Therefore, the statistics that they provide will not be
"live" stats because things such as number of requests are not updated until
connectionClosed() is called.

I used http://www.mortbay.org/xref/org/mortbay/jetty/AbstractConnector.htmlas
my reference.

Thanks,