geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GShell] Plexus dependency in CommandLineBuilder
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:41:48 GMT
So I've been able to have a local shell wired with Spring without
including any plexus jars in the classpath :-)
I'm trying to do the same with the remote shell, but it seems that
gshel-whisper is much more tied to plexus.  Do you have any ongoing
modifications to decouple it a bit from plexus or can I look at that ?