geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GShell] Plexus dependency in CommandLineBuilder
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:21:27 GMT
Ok, so it seems that wiring gshell using spring is not too difficult.
However I have seen a weird dependency between two POJOs which cause a
problem when wiring them.   It happens between DefaultCommandExecutor
which has a dependency on OsgiCommandLineBuilder which also has a
dependency on the command executor.  Is there any way to refactor
things a bit to avoid this circular dependency ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet