geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject [GShell] Plexus dependency in CommandLineBuilder
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:46:28 GMT
I'm trying to configure GShell through spring because spring can
integrate nicely in OSGi (which is my main purpose) and I just crossed
one problem:  the CommandLineBuilder is a dependency of
DefaultCommandExecutor (in terms of POJOs).  The problem is that
CommandLineBuilder is a class, not an interface, with a strong
dependency on plexus.  So I'd like to introduce an interface
CommandLineBuilder and rename the class as the default implementation
CommandLineBuilderDefault.  Any objections ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet