geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Effectiveness of WADI's Design and Implementation Comforted
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:55:05 GMT
Hi,

Over the last two weeks, I have been working on various
experimentations in order to validate and demonstrate the
effectiveness of WADI's distributed session engine and replication
engine. I wrote a WIKI page to capture the findings:
http://docs.codehaus.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=18186271

Excerpt of the conclusion:

"
The effectiveness of the design and implementation of WADI's
distributed session lookup engine and replication engine is further
comforted by the observed average response times and scalability
characteristics.
For the considered scenarios, WADI performs better than Terracotta,
which is not really surprising as...

"

If people are interested by clustering development, then please
respond as I will resume some Geronimo clustering work and could
really use a hand.

Thanks,
Gianny