geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r584163 - /geronimo/server/branches/2.0.2/RELEASE_NOTES-2.0.2.txt
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:09:20 GMT

On Oct 15, 2007, at 3:06 AM, Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:

<snip>

> I should have reported this early.  This  should  read "Updated CA
> (Certification Authority) Helper application".  CA Helper
> application is not part of the Admin Console.  Not a big thing
> though, but, do consider this change if there is an need to spin
> another RC.

Thanks Vamsi. I've updated the Wiki version (http://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/GMOxDOC20/RELEASE-NOTES-2.0.2.TXT) with this
change and and also changed "maintenance EJB" to "management EJB" in
the MEJB bullet.

I agree these changes don't require a new RC. Possible that the
changes could be included as we roll out the release.

--kevan