geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <>
Subject Re: Make <useMavenDependencies> default true ?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:14:15 GMT

#1-3 look right on.  I'm wondering if #0 is really necessary and
desirable.   For example,  if I create plugin1 that needs a service
type dependency against plugin2 then the pom could look like:

            // a reference to plugin2 is not desirable here, don't
            // want maven processing it as a build time dep or
            // including its classes in the environment inherited
            // by car-maven-plugin

Best wishes,

View raw message