geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Moving to TranQL 1.4 ?
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:55:59 GMT
Vasily,

We've moved from TranQL for the support of CMP to OpenJPA.  Dain
provided a neat bridge so we can use the same technology for EJB 3
and EJB 2.x.  At this point you can achieve the desired results using
the orm.xml and OpenJPA configuration.  I'd be interested in helping
you out on this.  Do you have a current set of DDs your working from
or are these the same ones as we had back in http://svn.apache.org/
repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/specjappserver2004/