geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: System Module descriptions
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:36:06 GMT
Nice!

In trunk, the <description> element in the config's pom gets put into
the geronimo-plugin.xml description so it really needs to be
accurate.  It would be great if we could generate future versions of
this page from the plugin catalog.  Meanwhile it might be worthwhile
comparing the descriptions here with the descriptions in the trunk
configs' poms to make sure they are consistent and the most
informative wins :-)

thanks!
david jencks