geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Porting the cli deployer/geronimo-cli bits to GShell
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 07:25:04 GMT
Um... anyone fancy a stab at porting the deployer/geronimo-cli bits
to GShell commands?  It shouldn't be too much work, probably will
facilitate cleaning a lot of that stuff up.  But might need a bit of
help to get the classloading magic right er something.

Its been on my list for a while... I just converted the shutdown, but
that was um... uber-trivial so I don't even count that as work really.

But is there anyone out there that might want a taste of GShell?  I
could use a hand...

Thanks,

--jason