geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: J2G future positioning
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:27:37 GMT
I'm not in favor of generalizing the J2G Eclipse plugin into a super
migrator that grows in complexity as we incorporate new types of
source formats.   I think that instead we should look into factoring
out the parts of J2G that could be used for other types migrators
into a separate Eclipse plugin.   Then J2G could remain as J2G but
could prereq this new Eclipse plugin, as would any other new
migrators we create.

Best wishes,
Paul