geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: gshell broken in trunk?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 23:05:34 GMT
I see this also.  I have no idea what caused it.

I was wondering if we could all agree on some manual integration
tests before committing to gshell so that the projects that depend on
it can continue to work while it evolves.  I think its great that
ServiceMix is also starting to use gshell but without a stable
released version we might need to be extra careful.

I expect for geronimo building the boilerplate and framework
assemblies and making sure the framework assembly starts w/gshell
would suffice.  Is there something fairly simple we could do for a SM
smoke test?

thanks
david jencks