geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MDB with JPA in JTA mode fails - looking for help
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:26:16 GMT
At this point I think everything is working correctly except
transaction logging in the tm, so unless your server crashes during
the commit process you should be getting the effects you want.

For reasons that escape me the openejb3 mdb support wasn't written to
work with our tms recovery methods so until someone adds support to
openejb3 we're going to keep seeing this message.

thanks
david jencks