geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KEYS ?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 04:07:22 GMT

On Aug 8, 2007, at 3:08 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> And... this is done.  I don't know what else needs to be changed...
> if anyone runs into any problems lemme know.
>
> The new location for this puppy in svn is:
>
>     https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/KEYS
>
> Props need to check the current trunk/* and branches/* (except for
> release in progress branches) bits for other KEYS files and nuke them.

I just encountered our proliferation of KEYS files. From an Apache
release signing perspective, I think the only important file is
http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/KEYS. Probably makes sense to
keep this file and https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/KEYS in
sync (they are currently not in sync). I'm not sure if it's possible
to automate this... Ideas?

I don't know of any reason to maintain KEYS files in any other svn
directory. I propose we delete them from all non-tagged branches/
trunks in our svn tree. Thoughts?

--kevan