geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Running Multiple Server Instances
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:06:04 GMT
Yup, there is some kind of bug in the assembly step.  The config for
these is present in the geronimo-framework config.xml and the
assembly mechanism is supposed to extend this with  the added plugins
but it seems to be replacing it.  I opened GERONIMO-3559.  I assigned
it to myself because otherwise I will forget to look at it but if
anyone else wants to take a look please feel free.

Many thanks for noticing this!
david jencks