geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Porting the cli deployer/geronimo-cli bits to GShell
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 09:18:22 GMT
One more thing.... I published snaps earlier today and just pushed
out the latest site, which you can see here:

     http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/gshell/

(Gonna take a wee bit for it to sync).

Its a typical empty looking Maven site, but has and aggregated
Javadocs page here if you want to see what's there:

     http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/gshell/apidocs/index.html

--jason