geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: J2G future positioning
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:39:43 GMT
I worry that giving it a more generic name before the tool can actually be
applied in a
generic way might confuse some users.  Although, since it's being moved at
the moment,
it is the most convenient time to make such a change.  I think adding some
extra emphasis
in the documentation that it's really only meant to be used on JBoss apps
until further functionality
is added might be sufficient to stem user confusion.  What about a simple
"Geronimo Migration Tool"
name?

~Jason Warner