geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: J2g - purpose of configurator?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:06:52 GMT
Erik,

I was under the impression that the copying of the necessary jars was handle
by the j2g-configure script itself.  I don't think the configurator module
is required for this script.  It might be best, if the config.ini changes
are unnecessary, to remove the configurator "plugin" component, and redo the
script so that it only does the copying.

Cheers,

Jason Warner