geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone able to build j2g?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:56:59 GMT
The last time I built j2g, it took 248 minutes total to build.  The bulk of
that time was downloading eclipse.  This is what caused me to make that post
before about the change in information provided on a download.  I was kind
of hoping to see what kind of download speed I was getting.  I actually had
the same issue with the WTP adapter when building trunk for the eclipse
plugin.