geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject deploying snapshots of the samples to a new location in m2-snapshot-repo
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 19:56:33 GMT
Jarek helped on GERONIMO-2784 by moving the samples from server/trunk
to samples/trunk.  Now I would like to deploy those samples to the
ASF snapshot repo so they can still be downloaded/installed from
Geronimo's plugin catalog.    This notification starts a 3 day lazy
consensus timer for the PMC before I will deploy the snapshots to
their new location in the ASF snapshot repo.    Up until now the
samples have been voted on and deployed concurrently with the
server.    See the JIRA for details.

Best wishes,
Paul