geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying snapshots of the samples to a new location in m2-snapshot-repo
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:43:02 GMT

> One other question -- should we try to have parity between what's in
> samples/trunk and what's in the samples section of the wiki?  Are
> there barriers, technical or otherwise, that make this difficult?
>
>    http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSAMPLES/index.html
>    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/trunk/

Yes, definitely. That was the goal for 2.0 samples at least. The wiki
documentation should be up to date (expect the artifact version) and
all the code in wiki should be in the samples svn. If anything, I
would like to remove the attached sample .zip files from the wiki and
instead direct the users to checkout the sample code from svn.

Also, I think we should release samples at the same time (or close to)
when we release Geronimo.

Jarek