geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <>
Subject Re: testsuite cleanup (in trunk)
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 15:01:11 GMT
Here's a quick update on the testsuite cleanup. All tests (except one)
are pretty much passing now both in trunk and branches/2.0. The
testsuite should also run more reliably now as we discovered and fixed
a bug in the selenium plugin.

So once we make the builds more reliable and fix the last failing test
(deployment-testsuite/jca-cms-tests) we should be all set.

On 9/21/07, Jarek Gawor <> wrote:
> Some of the tests in testsuite are broken and fail for one reason or
> another. I tried to fix as many tests as I could but there is still a
> bunch of them that I'm not sure how to fix. It would be great if
> people could take a look at the tests that they are familiar with and
> try to fix them (or disable/remove them if too outdated or whatever).
> Here's a list of the tests that fail for me:
> web-testsuite
>   o test-jetty
>   o test-tomcat
>   o test-security