geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk build hangs on windows
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:01:49 GMT
Interesting to know that G builds successfully even with an m2 repo that
resides in a lengthy pathname with spaces.

And yes G builds successfully for me too on Win-XP (although I have been
using a shorter path E:\m2repo for my m2 repo).

--
Thanks,
Shiva

Come to ApacheCon US 2007 or OS Summit Asia 2007 and learn about
"Java EE 5 App Development on Geronimo 2.0 simplified using Eclipse"
http://us.apachecon.com/us2007/program/talk/2003
http://www.ossummit.com/2007/program/talk/16