geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.0.1 Release plan
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 15:39:43 GMT
We have a major headache for #4, as pointed out in
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg51801.html

This might be the right time to get it resolved, before we put significant
efforts in that direction.

Request each of you to post your views & suggestions on
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg51801.html . Once we
have clarity, implementation will not be difficult.

- Shiva