geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [GShell] Plexus dependency in CommandLineBuilder
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:40:55 GMT
Yup, sounds fine.  As I mentioned to ya a while ago on IRC I took a
few short cuts when I whipped this stuff up... after what now seems
like a long time ago.

Anyways, go for it.  Only comment I've got is you should call the
intf CommandLineBuilder and the default impl
DefaultCommandLineBuilder (prefix insteand of suffix to follow how
the other components play... ).

--jason