geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <gineme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Remaining work items before we create a J2G 1.0.0 branch?
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:55:18 GMT
It all seems pretty good to me - the only hangup being if there were still
compile/version issue relating to the change to the full Eclipse 3.3 release
from the RC2 that it was pulling at compile time, which has been taken care
of.
Other than that, I've got nothing currently.

David - Chiming in with Jason on this, I am not familiar with the
maven-remote-resources-plugin either.

--
Erik B. Craig