geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <gineme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding j2g to site
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:52:28 GMT
Tim,

Sorry for the delay on this, but I just caught an issue on the site...
Under the
"Daily Drivers" for J2G
Unofficial daily drivers are available for download here.
The URL points to the eclipse plugins directory at
http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/ rather than the j2g
section at
http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/j2g/unstable/.

In addition to this, the version up there for j2g is horribly dated, and not
functional to the best of my knowledge. There is currently one attached to
the wiki that could be uploaded in place, if you have sufficient access to
do so (I am unfamiliar)
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/62470/j2g-conversion-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

Thanks

--