geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Re: J2G future positioning
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:42:18 GMT
+1

This is making a -lot- of sense.

There is no reason that we need to build a huge monolithic Eclipse
plugin to allow people to migrate applications to our modular server
platform.

I originally didn't even think about breaking it up into a group of
specific plugins using a common core - even though that is what Geronimo
is all about.

Jay