geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: J2G future positioning
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:02:48 GMT
I think it would be great if it can handle more than jboss to geronimo.
     We can have a pluggable migration framework that does most of the
migration work that is needed from server A to geronimo, and allow a
user to build additional plugins to plugin their server specific stuff
in.  For instance, a jboss plugin to have all the unique stuff that is
needed for jboss to geronimo migration.

Lin