geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <gineme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying snapshots of the samples to a new location in m2-snapshot-repo
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:09:33 GMT
Prasad,
I have put some thought into this myself and agree with you. It would be
too much of a hassle for users, I think, if they have to download
subversion and maven along with the sample app, and THEN compile it
before attempting to deploy it. Probably the best thing would be to have
'releases' or snapshots of the sample apps up on the wiki, along with
the source being in the subversion repo.

-Erik