geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Luan O'Carroll <>
Subject Geronimo at IJTC 2007
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:43:31 GMT

As organizer of the Dublin JUG I thought you might like to know about
the conference that the Dublin JUG is organizing (see below). I think we
have a pretty good line-up and that this might be of interest to your

Jeff Genender is presentating a session about GERONIMO at the conference.

I would appreciate it if you could post an item about the conference on
your website, or in a mailing to your readers.

Thanks in advance.

With 24 expert technology sessions to choose from, covering a breadth of
Java technologies, this is yet another tech conference you can't afford
to miss! Our expert speakers come from a range of backgrounds: European
and worldwide evangelists, experts from local Irish companies with
hands-on experience and Java product experts.

Topics covered will include Server side Java - services, integration,
next generation web technology, the most popular frameworks, the most
interesting tools and techniques, and areas where Java's influence is

On the desktop, where Java is experiencing a major revival we cover cool
subjects like RIAs, Java graphics, JavaFX, the forthcoming Consumer JRE
and Swing frameworks which are set to give Desktop Java a further boost.
We also have sessions covering mobile and embedded technologies,
something for almost everyone!

For more details please visit the conference site <>

And of course, special thanks to our generous sponsors without whom such
an event would not be possible:

 * AOL Ireland <>
 * Sun Microsoystems <>
 * Microsoft <>