geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Effectiveness of WADI's Design and Implementation Comforted
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:49:04 GMT
Gianni,

What you have done is very cool.  I guess my only comment is that what I
am reading is that the annotations force a lock to the clustering
engine, as opposed to being somewhat transparent by swapping out the
clustering manager.

Therefore, my application code needs these annotations coded as a part
of it.  In otherwords, in order for me to leverage the fine grained
capabilities of WADI, my application needs to be coded with the WADI
annotations.  Did I read that correctly?

Regardless...its pretty cool stuff.  We should talk about the
contract/interface for openejb...I look forward to working with you ;-)

Jeff

>>> Gianny