geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Remaining work items before we create a J2G 1.0.0 branch?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:02:17 GMT
Hi Kevan,

Thanks for the feedback!  I have addressed your comment No. 1 below in
rev 586078.

For No.2, I added dom4j, pull-parser and jaxen in the notice.txt.   I
also added notice for commons-logging.  I don't see a notice file for
commons-el, jasper-runtime, jasper-compiler, or jasper-compiler-jdt.

I only made changes in the license and notice files in the j2g\trunk\
dir.  Once you approve them, I'll copy them over to various other
directories.  Thanks.

Lin