geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Build issue with trunk - build hangs
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:37:10 GMT
Thanks Erik.  Even with increasing it to your settings my OpenSUSE still
hangs at the point of installing the car-maven-plugin.

Things must have really changed with this plugin to require
substantially more memory or perhaps there are other issues.  I think I
may just install a new OS on these machines anyway (perhaps SLES).

I'm still interested if anybody has had success with OpenSUSE if you
happen to see this.

Thanks,
Joe