geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to specify JNDI names?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:21:20 GMT
I just ran a manual export of all the wiki spaces and the doc is now visible from cwiki.apache.org/geronimo

I thought it would fit better under "Apache Geronimo Development" (still visible from the
wiki main page) but that's just my opinion. Feel free to move the doc wherever you think it's
more visible.
Agreed it would be great to have some working samples as well.

Cheers!
Hernan