geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo v2.0.2 Release Notes - was {Re: [DISCUSS] G 2.0.2 Release plan}
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:38:27 GMT
Hi Vamsi,
can you summarize what are the updates on the CA Helper so we can add it to the 2.0.2 release
notes

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/release-notes-202txt.html

There have also been some updates on MEJB and JNDI. For those of you folks who worked directly
on these areas could you please reply with a few lines as well.

Cheers!
Hernan