geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.0.1 Release plan
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 12:39:27 GMT
For maintenance updates, I'd like to see 2 weeks or less, given we want users
to be able to download the latest server instance to use...

Maybe we need to start using a running branch for 2.0.x, like we do on the
server and have trunk for new features (like supporting 2.0 deployment plans).
  That way, we can merge work from trunk into the 2.0 branch when its ready...

-Donald