geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: request for devtools doc for developing in eclipse
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 18:28:16 GMT
Hi Ted, Jarek, Hernan, I've added many more details to the "Apache Geronimo
Development Tools Subproject" pages. Some details are a bit sparse still but
feel it's a better start. Would you all mind reviewing (or updating if
necessary) ??

---> http://geronimo.apache.org/development-tools.html

Thanks much.

--